Safe spaces. Trigger warnings. Mandatory sensitivity training.
Where's the courage?
On this episode of The 40 Days for Life Podcast, Shawn Carney, Robert Colquhoun, and Steve Karlen exhort you to get ready for the Lenten 40 Days for Life campaign by not being a wimp!
Of course 40 Days for Life participants and podcast listeners aren't wimps. But this is the episode for you if you need a reminder of:
The stakes are high, but be not afraid. God is with you!
Everybody knows that fasting is no fun. In a society where all of our needs and most of our wants are easily available, it takes real willpower to deny ourselves.
On this episode of The 40 Days for Life Podcast, Shawn Carney, Steve Karlen, and Sue Thayer share 5 tips for keeping your fast (even when it's really hard).
Fasting is a lost art...but it offers the power to push aside distractions and enter into a deeper prayer life.
Abortion advocates are pushing late-term abortion across the United States...
...but they don't like to talk about what abortion really is. Julie Wilkinson has been in the business, and she does talk about it.
Julie worked as a nurse under notorious third-trimester abortion provider, Dr. Warren Hern. On this episode of The 40 Days for Life Podcast, Shawn Carney and Sue Thayer talk with her about:
Late-term abortion is an ugly business. But it's one we need to talk about to make sure 2020 does not once again become a "Year of Infanticide." Listen in to find out what you need to know about late-term abortion.
Planned Parenthood lost 400,000 donors last year.
Not $400,000--400,000 individual donors for a drop in nearly $40 million over a single year.
On this episode of The 40 Days for Life Podcast, Shawn Carney, Steve Karlen and Sue Thayer count down the top five reasons why Planned Parenthood's donor base is drying up:
5. The abortion giant's brand is marred by scandal, abuse, and fraud.
4. In sexualizing children, Planned Parenthood's views are extreme--even for abortion supporters.
3. Planned Parenthood's executive leadership is quitting or being fired.
2. Fallout from the 2015 body part trafficking scandal continues to hurt Planned Parenthood nearly five years later.
1. America's leader abortion provider's push for late-term abortion and infanticide puts it out of touch with even abortion supporters.
Listen in and find out more about why even abortion supporters quit writing checks to Planned Parenthood in 2019.